Thursday, May 6, 2010

Euro Trax

I love windsurfing and I love watching windsurfing videos, however the music in the back ground of some of these clips for the last couple of years has been terrible. Italian rapping, German techno, Euro trance; come on, really? There's certainly some great music out there, why isn't it in your videos?
I mean, I play a clip; the action is great and the video quality is professional, but then I'm racing to find the mute button because some slightly syncopated, synthesized beat is raping my ears. I really can't remember the last time I saw something from a windsurfer on youtube or vimeo and said "Hey, great song, I must immediately download it and listen to it over and over."(Actually,  I can. Kasabien "Club Foot" about 4 years ago)
All I'm trying to say is that you super talented freestyle and wave guys looking to post your footage from your latest sailing adventures and trips, before you upload that track into your time line ask your friendly Chachis World Media Consultant about your choice of tunes. It's free, and apparently necessary.

1 comment:

  1. Come on. What about the classics like "Shaka One-Hand" and the other song where the dude wants to have sex with his pajamas. That stuff is real hard core!!

    ReplyDelete