Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Solid 4.2, again.

Yesterdays 8 hour sail started on 4.2, then 4.7, then 4.2 again. I worked on all the tricks I could think of until every muscle in my body was sore. I had so much fun and smiled so hard that you would think it was my first time on the poo brown delta water, but it wasn't. I love days off when the wind blows from sunrise to sunset, but if I had known today was going to blow 30's (mid day "lulls" were to 26mph) all day, I would have saved some energy.
This morning I woke up early, around 7am, and got on the water for about an hour before work, fully lit 4.2 on the wave stick. Every muscle in my body was sore from the day before, but I still got out. I then headed over to the shop and proceeded to fill request after request for small sails and boards until 5, then went back out on the water for another fully lit 4.2 session on the 75ltr. (I still don't regret passing up the 3.7, thanks to whoever put the lower grommet on the my Norths this year)
I'm physically exhausted! but wind is in the forecast and I can't think of anything else I'd rather do.
I hope it's windy where you are, but if it's not come join us getting dirty at the Delta!

Above: Sherman Marker 12 from 7/05/2010
Left: Sherman Marker 14 from 7/06/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment